יום שבת, 12 בדצמבר 2009


two posts in one day? Oh, by the name of Cthulhu the almighty!

I figured it would be nice to start this blog with my graduation project.

I studies in bezalel (4 year program- Animation). my major was Classic animation.

"Born to be Dead", My grad film, was made with hand drawn traditional 2D animation. and was vectorized and colored through Toonboom Solo 1.1. I used several programs for this projects, including Mirage 1.5 (TVpaint) for some frame by frame and pre-rendered effects. I used Photoshop CS to color and texture the Backgrounds and Adobe premiere for the video/sound edit.

everything was made by me, aside from the voice acting.

a whole year of hard work..but, it was a cool experience.

so, check out "Born to be Dead"



and this is the Poster I made for the film:

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה